YOU'RE BUSY! I GET IT!
You are on the go!
YOU ARE A WIFE, MOTHER, CREATIVE, SIDE-HUSTLING, 21ST CENTURY GAL!
You have a myriad of hopes, dreams, responsibilities and passions...
But you know there's got to be a better way. You need energy! Balance! Health! Clarity! And most of all...
You need SLOW!
What is slow? Slow is a conscious choice, local, artisanal, anti-mass market, seasonal, clean and healthy.
Slow encourages relationships, simple pleasures, and living life unhurried.
Hi! I'm Cyndi Lewis...
I am Fox & Glove's resident creative: Keto eating, boho dreamer, flower farmer, dabbling herbalist, health nut and lover of slow, intentional living.
I'm also a wife, homeschooling mom and believer in the Good News of Jesus Christ .
I never cease to be amazed by the beauty God has created and the marvelous gifts He has given us in nature and I am excited to get to share them with you!
I experience simple pleasures every day and want to invite you to do the same.
Let Nature Be Your Medicine!
When God created the earth, He put everything we would need in a garden.
There is an entire world of health growing at our fingertips! And, let's face it, a garden has a whole lot more beauty than the aisle of a drug store.
My husband, John, AKA Farmer John, the veggie guy, always struggled with his weight and health until he decided to really change his life.
Following a ketogenic diet, real food lifestyle, combined with intermittent fasting, he dropped 140 lbs and is maintaining.
He works an off farm job and then comes home to farm because he has seen and lived the benefits of eating right and wants to grow nutritious food for us and others.
I joined him on this journey and am amazed at the results.
Cutting out processed food, sugar and carbs has taken away inflammation, allergies, curbed sleep issues and most importantly cleared away brain fog, letting me use my time more effectively.
This could be you!
Join the journey to wellness with us and nurture your loved ones with nature: I can show you how!
It's how life was meant to be!
VISIT THE FARMSTEAD...
4340 20th St., Dorr, MI 49323
(Between 144th and 142nd Avenues)
We are tucked into the farmland in the growing community of Dorr, just inside the northern Allegan county line.
Our property is equal distance form Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo and the Lake Michigan shoreline, making your journey here simple and easy!
Weather & special events permitting (Check our Facebook Page before heading out!)
- Tuesday: 10am - 3pm
- Wednesday: 10am -3pm
- Thursday: 4pm- 8pm
- Friday: 10am - 3pm
- Saturday: 10am - 3pm
- Closed: Sundays & Mondays
These times don't work for you? Contact me at email@example.com to set up an appointment OR catch the farmstand open by chance.
- Our hours are subject to change in inclement weather or for family obligations! Please check our Facebook page before heading out!
- Park off road, angle in, along the front fence line.
- Currently cash and check only.
- No public bathroom available.
- We adore children but want to keep them safe. Please keep them with you. We are a working farm and not all areas are child friendly even though they look like an ideal play place.
Fox & Glove Farmstead Manifesto:
Fox and Glove Farmstead exists to provide abundance to our local community and beyond.
Our passions are slow flowers, slow food, and slow herbs; all of which offer health, beauty, and healing to body, soul, and earth.
Our farmstead offers a place to slow down: a place to be enriched, nourished, and inspired.
It is a place of bounty, creativity and beauty to be shared.
- Our flowers, food and herbs are fresh, clean and seasonably local! No chemicals, no GMO's! They are harvested daily, not shipped in from some faraway place.
- Stewardship is our God-given responsibility! We choose to leave our little piece of Earth better than when we came.
- We grow for you! Quality, taste, nutrition and variety are our priorities.
- Pay it forward! As we are blessed, so should we bless others.