AVAILABLE AT THE FARMSTAND
Are you eating Paleo? Or looking for a more natural sweetner?
You need real, from the tree, maple syrup! Try a jar of our local, hand crafted maple syrup.
It's not just for breakfast: Use it in place of other sweetners all year long.
Only available while supplies last until next year.
1 Pint Jar - $12
Sweet Summer Maple Lemonade: (Makes 7 Cups)
- 5 cups water
- 1 1/4 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice (5 or 6 lemons)
- 1/2 cup Fox & Glove Maple Syrup
- Mint sprigs for garnish
- Combine ingredients, add ice, stir and serve
Farm Fresh Eggs
Have you tried them?
You will never want to go back to grocery store eggs again.
These eggs burst with rich flavor and fill hungry bellies with contentment.
The deep golden orange yolks and thick whites of our eggs will help your kitchen creations become the tastiest and healthiest they can be.
1 Dozen Eggs - $5
Better Than Arches Breakfast Sandwich: (One Sandwich)
- One or two Fox & Glove eggs
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Salt and pepper
- Sharp cheddar cheese slices
- One or two pieces of buttered toast
- Bacon (optional)
- Melt butter in a heated skillet and fry eggs to your liking, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper (We like ours over-easy.)
- Toast bread slices to desired darkness, butter and add cheese slices and freshly cooked bacon (if desired)
- Top with eggs and enjoy
Produce, Herbs, Cut Flowers and Bouquets
We plant an abundance of vegetables, herbs, and flowers.
What we have available and out at the farmstand changes from season and from day to day depending on what is ready to harvest.
The best way to find out what is in season and available is to sign up for our e-mail updates (plus get a FREE copy of Dirty, Awesome, Natural! An Everyday Guide To Natural Health).
During harvest seasons I send out weekly updates on availability.
- Cash or check only
- We love meeting everyone, but sometimes life happens and it just isn't possible. We provide a payment drop box for those times when we aren't available.
- Check the contact page for days and hours of operation or to ask a question/leave a comment!
IN THE WORKS:
We are currently developing a late fall and winter class schedule of exciting learning opportunities here, in our home, at the farmstead.
Also in development... a winter "inside" farmstand so you can shop for your favorite farmstead products in comfort.
We are hoping to expand our in-person classes into online versions for those of you beyond West Michigan as well as working on products for an online store so everyone can share in our homestead abundance. Stay tuned!